X-Touch Universal Midi Remote (Native Mapping)

Hi, Christian here. I have downloaded your script and ran it to good success (excellent work by the way). Similar to Darren Jones however, the scribble strips are not updating when I get into a new bank of 8 channels. I need to toggle from global view to some other button and back, then the scribble strips update to the new bank of 8. This happens regardless of number of banks. I have confirmed that no other midi or Mackie control script is working.
Apart from that, I have another serious problem that I can’t figure out and hope that someone can help. for some reason, any scripts that I create and save or download and use get deleted when I restart cubase. Similarily if I reload the scripts from the Midi remote Manager, everything gets deleted in my local folder (C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Steinberg\Cubase\MIDI Remote\Driver Scripts\Local). Is there a bug or known problem. I had scripts with C12 and C11 that never had a problem. It seems to be since I started using C13 that this is going on. Help please.

Hi dctsys,

First of all Thank You for your excellent work with this script, I’am going to try it tonight but I’am sure it will be great for making the X-Touch more useful than already is in cubase.

Where is the pdf info file? when I clicked the link it only downloaded the script but no pdf.

Thanks again!!

If you load the script into Cubase, it unpacks it. You can then press the help button on the remote manager lower region, and it opens the help. It will also be in you local scripts folder.

Great!!
Thanks again!!