Yamaha Basic FX Suite activation

Hi I have a problem with the basic FX suite plugins which are displaying elicenser error when I try to use them. MySteinberg seems to have no record of an activation code for the Basic FX Suite. How do I get an activation code and set up the elicenser to use these plugins? I have run the Reactivate procedure from MySteinberg account.

Open the eLicenser Control Center and use the activation code included with the ESSENTIAL PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION card. Look inside your product’s box.

Hi! I bought UR 242 about 3 years ago. I also have a problem with the basic FX suite plugins which are displaying elicenser error. I moved house last year and I couldn’t find the LICENSE INFORMATION card. I just have the box. Is there another solution to use the rev-x and others? Thanks.

Bump, same. Rev x is brilliant, annoyed that ive lost it!

I’ve got the same problem…how to re-activate my FX Suite without the code which is long gone…anyone made any progress on this… ?/

Bump. Same problem. Steinberg support doesn’t respond. They might be closed during the pandemic. Bought my UR44 in 2014. I’m using a different computer and operating system now, and have upgraded Cubase. I’d really appreciate if anyone could post how the problem got solved.

1 Like

Any response? I am facing the same issues. Thank you.