Yamaha MG10XU keeps connecting and disconnecting on Win 11

Greetings!
I recently changed over to Windows 11 and installed the current Yamaha Steinberg Driver for Windows 11 but for some reason, every time i restart my PC i have to reinstall my driver since Windows keeps connecting and disconnecing my MG10XU, is there a possible fix for that?

1 Like

Got it fixed.

1 Like

Man… ¿How do you fix that? … My case: I have the Fader version since 2019. First, installed 2.0.3 driver… then in 2020, the 2.0.4. Mixer worked fine in my Omen Laptop and my Desktop i7 PC. Both with Win 10 originals and updated daily, 16 and 32 Gb RAM, nVidia cards, SSD high speed (problem are not the machines, I am sure). The problem of disconnecting began in middle 2021, when I notice the Yamaha Steinberg properties driver windows shows the message like “device not connected” and “device is not working properly”. This in both laptop and PC. Sometimes the mixer disconnects and reconnect in 1 or 2 seconds, but then disconnects totally and I have to turn off and on the mixer for reconnecting with Windows. I spent 8 months reinstaling Windows, drivers, updating to 2.1.1, changing USB cables, changing electrical cables, testing software, searching in forums, videos, even I called directly to Yamaha Service in my country, and the Yamaha “experts” said the problem is in my computers. That’s ridiculous. My computers are a high-end laptop and desktop, and work completely well with my Tascam Model 12 and my Behringer USB mixers. That mixers never turn off or suffer disconnections. Only my MG10XUF… And today is not a solution from the brand. Sad but true.