Yamaha N12

I bought a Yamaha N12 to use with Cubase 5/Cubase 6, to my suprise there is not any support by way of videos and articles to help get into the advance operation of the Yamaha N12 along with Cubase.

The only support that I have seen is that the Yamaha N12 intergrates with Cubase and how easy it is.
These are two Top of the line Products from Yamaha and Steinberg that lacks the ability to join hardware and software
through extended videos or books to fully get the most out of each hardware/software working together exclusively.

http://www.yamahasynth.com/downloads/drivers_software/digital_mixing_studios/n12n8/all/

Aloha M,

There are a few YouTube videos that can yield some additional info
about using the n12 with Cubase. Just try a 'Yamaha n12 'search.

Also
there is a Gearslutz n12 forum where some kool people hang and talk
about all things n12. Here is the link:

HTH
{‘-’}

and BTW
not to hit this too hard but when you say:

I bought a Yamaha N12 to use with Cubase 5/Cubase 6, to my suprise there is not any support by way of videos and articles

I too have learned the hard way ($$) that it’s a bummer buying some
new piece of gear only to find out later that there is little or no support for it.
(Houston we have a problem)

With a lil more research I could have found out similar info (or lack of) BEFORE buying
and maybe have saved myself a few $$.
But at least now I have some very nice audio/MIDI tools.
I love my n12/C6 combination. … and stacking two n12s is just awesome.

You know I’m aware of the Yamaha Web site and also the Youtube videos which are also on the Yamaha site, they are not indept just selling points.

Look, I have updated to Cubase 6 with this update Steinberg added a 2 hour video tutorial (Free) this is GREAT.

So Steinberg/Yamaha if you are viewing this site it would be very beneficial to introduce a video tutorial combining the use of your Hardware with your Software exclusively. I have not purchased a product that I regret buying at all, I just feel that Steinberg/Yamaha can do a better job servicing their customer base in this area.

Thanks

I agree but I believe that Steiny is more interested in pushing their own
hardware.

Like the:
CI or the
CC121 or the
MR816.