Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver Installation of unsigned driver problem

I have just installed fresh Windows 7 x64, and I’ve installed YSUSB_V1104_win. I have god an error thet the driver is not digitaly signed. From that time tried two different ways to disable this stupid windows feature and I don’t know if I succeded but I have installed some other system drivers succefuly. Then I tried a lot of different versions of Yamaha Audio Drives. Nothing works. I reinstalled them tens of times, please help! I tried:
YSUSB_V183_Win64
YSUSB_V198_Win
Nothing works, device appears in my device list but with different errors
This device cannot start. (Code 10)
or
Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

Ok, I guess this post will be living for the next users that has the same problem.
YSUSB_V198_Win has been installed succefuly. I’ve got it from here:
https://uk.yamaha.com/en/support/updates/yamaha_steinberg_usb_driver_for_win_v198.html

Also I tried this:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/error-code-52-usb-ports-not-recognizing-connected/2379017c-d513-478c-a184-0d1b7cd408b2
and this

1. Go to Start menu and type cmd.exe in the Search Bar and press Enter. (Remember you must be logged on as Administrator - if you're not, logout from your current user and login as Administrator. Or right-click the "Command Prompt" link in the start menu / accessories and select "Run as Administrator")

Now type the following and press Enter:

bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON

I also did the following:

2. Go to Start -> Run -> GPEdit.msc
Now go to User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> System -> Driver Installation -> Code signing for drivers

Click on "Disabled", then on "OK".

If anyone needs this in the future: the ‘unsigned driver’ message is due to the recent versions of the driver being signed with the Win 10 algorithm, which a fresh installation of Windows 7 won’t recognise.

Solutions:

1. Update Windows 7 (recommended)
  2. Install the Microsoft package KB3125574 (might need previous KB updates to be installed first)