Yamaha THR 10 II Cubase AI problem

Bought a Yamaha THR 10II. I installed the Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver V1.10.4 for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 driver. Cubase AI does not see Yamaha on Windows 10 64 bit and Windows 8.1 32 bit. Why and how to fix it?

Hi and welcome,

Could you try to use other USB port or other cable?

Does the system itself recognise the device?

Good day! I tried it all. Does not help. The system recognizes Yamaha. But Cubase is not.

I think that the driver is bad and the new combos of the YHR II series will not work with Cubase until they release a new driver.

Damn it! I decided to try it on another system, so the activation code is already invalid. Some assholes! They sell a non-working program with a combo, and then they still create difficulties with activation!

We must look for an alternative to Cubase! Service zero, they sent some kind of idiotic letter instead of a new code.

Hi,

You can go thru Reactivation process to get your Cubase to other system.

Hi

Not!!! He writes that the key has already been used! I am beside myself with indignation! I paid the money, received a non-working version of the software and the key for 1 time !!!

Hi,

The code has been used by you on the other system already, as far as I understand. Therefore you have to reactivate to the new system.

Hi

So they did not send the second code. I dismantled the system and the cubes. I will put another DAW editor.

Hi,

Just reactivate your license, you have already.

Hi,

So it does not activate. He writes that the license has already been used.

Hi,

Yes, you have used it already. Therefore, you have to reactivate (not activate).

Thanks!