Yamaha thr30ii

Hi

I just purchased a yamaha thr 30 for my electric guitar. Ive tried to use it as an interface in garageband but no signal what so ever. And now I’ve download cubase and no waveform in the tracks. Same problem. Is there anything im missing to connect my yamaha thr30 to my tablet?

I don’t have microphone and i just want to use my thr30 as an interface and record directly into my daw.

Can anyone plz give me any tips?

André

Hi @Andre_Ommundsen,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum!

Connecting the THR amp to the iPad via the recommended USB Apple adapters*, allows to record the amp signal to a Cubasis audio track. In addition, Cubasis is played back over the THR II speaker.

*Please connect your THR-II device to the iPad, using a USB cable and the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter.
If you own the latest iPad Pro model, please establish a connection between your THR-II device and the iPad via the USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter or the USB-C to USB Adapter.

In addition, please have a look at our dedicated “Getting started with Cubasis” tutorial, where Dom Sigalas shares all the steps to record a full track with the app.

In the clip, Dom also shows the steps and settings to make audio recordings, shown here.

Please let me know if this helps!

Stay safe
& best wishes,
Lars