Your Fav limiter

I usually nail my mixes within +/- 1 LKFS without limiter on outputs, I am just curious, what do you guys grab first .
At my disposal I have Nugen ISL2, Nuendo’s brickwall and Waves L2.
I use all of them in different projects depending on what the delivery final is.

Opinions ?

I’ve only used Nuendo’s on my post projects. It works perfectly for what I need. No need for me to get anything else.

Nuendo Brickwall is the very best.

Fredo

Agree Nuendo Brickwall is excellent.

I agree the Nu NFL brick wall is really good, AS LONG as you don’t hit it to hard. If you happen to hit it really hard it distorts badly. So as long as you have a proper signal flow and levels before the limiter it will work perfectly but don’t slam it with 20 db transients.

When I need something else I have preferred for the old Vladg Molot limiter. It is now superceded by the new TDR limiter but I haven’t tried it yet.
This is what I use when I want th "sound " of a limiter.

I agree the Nuendo brick wall is really good, AS LONG as you don’t hit it to hard. If you happen to hit it really hard it distorts badly. So as long as you have a proper signal flow and levels before the limiter it will work perfectly but don’t slam it with 20 db transients.

When I need something else I have a preference for the old Vladg Molot limiter. It is now superceded by the new TDR limiter but I haven’t tried it yet.
This is what I use when I want the “sound” of a limiter, or when I want to “trick” louder levels using the clipper.