"Your License Has Expired"

I successfully (I thought) upgraded to Dorico Pro 4 using the “Grace Period” from 3.5. I haven’t used Dorico for a few but tried to open it today after getting the email about 4.0.20. Activation Manager now tells me "Your Dorico 4 license has expired because the update or grace period verification process was not completed. You will no longer be able to use this product. " It then refers me to https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/4412560691986?utm_source=IAP&utm_medium=steinberg-activation-manager&utm_content=verification-pending , which I do not find helpful.

I have (I think) installed 4.0.20, but I can’t use Dorico 4 at all - please advise.

(Using Windows 10)

Sorry that you’ve had problems, Andrew. For whatever reason the grace period Download Access Code you’ve been issued won’t work with your existing Dorico Pro 3.5 license. I’ll send you a new DAC via private message here on the forum that should take care of the problem.

Thanks Daniel, that seems to have done the trick. Thanks for the quick response.