64bit Rewire Support

…I would recommend the previous posters polite retort to be read in detail…Most of this forum has been aware of the Rewire Protocols shortcomings for literally years…and NO ONE, except Propellerheads employees have had any information divulged to them concerning Rewire. If you have been a user of Reason for anything over a 6 months…and have ever visited their forum…well the word “SCHTUM” springs to mind.

Propellerheads have been really anal concerning the Rewire conundrum…NO news either side of the last couple of years has been released concerning any Rewire in a 64bit version. So I would suggest rather than blaming Steinberg, or hammering the Devs…go light and visit your local Reason forum and demand an explnantion as to why they have point blankly refused to inform the entire world if there was ever going to be a 64bit version. I would include Steinberg,Apple,Melodyne,Waves,Sony,Cakewalk etc as all parties more interested that us, on gleaning any info , WE ALL have been kept well out of this “information loop”.

Yes it is great news concerning Rewire 64 bit…Its the reason many of us are still using 32 bit Cubase .for this very “reason” (no pun intended)…But as with many things Im sure it will take time, but in the meantime it would be very nice, for ANY conformation that there will be an implementation of this to be actually INCLUDED in ANY Cubase version…of course I see that previous versions have been available, but the way that Propheadz have not played ball with any forthcoming information…I would NOT be surprised if their Rewire protocol is kept EXCLUSIVELY as a Reason only feature…and other apps like Melodyne/Ableton (when & If) /Acid,Sonar et al etc are excluded from incorporating it into their products…I would not be surprised one bit. disappointed yes, but not surprised,as it would force the hand of many of us to actually buy reason 6 to boost our sonic pallettes. :astonished: