9.5 - Issues. I'll start the ball rolling...

Fabio, appreciate you being extra active on the forum during this release. :smiley:

However there are multiple issues being discussed on this thread. You just confirmed one is a known issue, but not which one that issue that is. Can you please clarify?

Hi raino, I was referring to Steveā€™s post above mine: the issue with the sends colours being inverted.

Choosing Help>Cubase Help from the menubar on a Mac opens up a webpage with the following message:

Sorry, the page cannot be found (404 Error)

We are sorry, but the page you are looking for cannot be found. The requested page may have been deleted, moved or the name could have been changed.

Please check the spelling of the URL or check out the link below.

Also, I may be blind, but where have the documentation links gone? Didnā€™t they used to be under the Help drop-down menu? :confused:

I get a 404 when clicking help. Guess they werenā€™t quite ready to roll out.

Has the off-center ā€œCubase Proā€ text at the top of the screen (Windows only) ever been considered a bug? Because itā€™s been driving me crazy for a long while nowā€¦

seconded. it seems cosmetic but itā€™s been driving me crazy since the new system for that was introduced.

Is Cubase Pro 9.5 a separate application or, does it replace Pro 9 ??? Can you still use both
side by side???

Thanks

Side by side

I believe itā€™s centered if you consider the left edge to be the end of the menu.

Theres a mixer GUI bugā€¦

This is a known issue, it will be fixed.

Harry Sound. How is your text showing on 2 lines in the mixer? Mine has gone to larger text, 1 line, that out fits the box (Max Zoom in). I liked it going to 2 line as it did before.

Edit: Iā€™ve just noticed youā€™re using the lower zone mixer. Iā€™ve not looked there, this is on the big mixer.

Plug in manager assaulted my eyes when i opened it. Not sure why it looks like that now, compared to how it did and other new windows.

Same thing here, text is on one line only. Which is bad because I am loosing text. It should do on two lines like before.

Thanks. I found them after a search. But are these not accessible from within the app anymore?! Tell me Iā€™m wrongā€¦just upgraded from 8.5 and I used the links in the help menu a lot to quickly open the manual up.

Mobius,
My guess is it will be accessible in the next few days.
It looks like a web redirect error in a URL on the steinberg website not an issue with Cubase software.

Few other minor issues.

The right zone can chop off the very bottom part of itself.
Cue Sends/Reference already set up in old projects need to be turned on and off again at the send to work.
When trying to load ā€˜from track presetā€™ within the Inserts load tab, no presets are there (I may of broke or it might not work this way). Right clicking on the track itself and selecting it works.

Jumping through many projects testing things and not 1 crash. Looking solid!

Ozone Elements blacklisted, and will not re-activate! Was perfectly fine in 9.0.30

The ā€œSnap Onā€ doesnā€™t work in 9.5 with projects started in 8.0 and 9.0, the cursor doesnā€™t snap to ā€œBarā€ and ā€œBeatā€, it snaps to ā€œUse Quantizeā€ only. In new projects all the options work as usual.