Activating Cubase LE 8 Question

Hi all, I’m new on here and totally new to the world of home recording, so be gentle :wink:

I have installed Cubase LE 8 that came with my Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6.

I need to ask a question regarding activation, I have the code, so no problems there. I have also downloaded the eLicenser Control Set up, but I am told I need to insert a USB eLicenser before continuing installing it.

Do I need to purchase one of these or does the Cubase LE 8 that comes with Komplete Audio 6 come under the “Soft eLicenser Based Products”?

When I downloaded my Cubase LE8, it went into a 7-Zip File Manager Folder on my Laptop, is this normal? It took me a while to figure out how to install it and there are lots of folders within folders in there, I installed some other things in there too(I have forgotten what they were now), but have no idea how many other things I need to install as there is so much stuff.

I installed both 32 and 64 bit Cubase Versions too, which one is to be used with the N.I Komplete Audio 6?

Thank you.

To your question about activation…
Cubase LE does not require a USB elicenser. It uses the Soft licenser. Follow the advice Dirk Stegemann gave in this tread to activate your CB LE.

Your NI Audio 6 should work best with 64 bit installation of Cubase.

Regards. :sunglasses:

Thank you. I did sort it in the end, I think there was a problem with the eLicencer I downloaded.

I’m sure I’ll have plenty more questions though :slight_smile: