ALL GRAPHIC BUGS CUBASE 11 - IN ONE VIDEO HERE

FYI in Ableton since years NI plug-ins appear correctly on 4K and are even truly scalable (not restrain to 150% 125 etc) also UAD and many others which I use. The main problem is I use ableton as multi audio player only; and cubase for production.

same problem with HiDPI - its not working cubase 11.
Cubase 10.5 - all working

experienced exactly the same HiDPI drama this summer while trying to integrate one spare HP 4K monitor (UP2414Q, ridiculous 24", what a mistake of a purchase). In Cb 10.5 and 200% things were actually working and readable, but the freaking mess of this scaling behaviour is not solely a Cubase deficit - Windows itself made me sick with its spastic window-resize-glitchiness even on dragging Explorer Windows between scaled and non-scaled screens. Before destroying my studio with fire and fury I ended up interchanging this monitor with one from my 3D-workstaion and keep all HiDPI weirdness deactivated …problem solved. Furthermore I had the impression that overall system reaction (DPC/latency/snappiness) was improved after deactivation scaling. It might be just an result of not experiencing this visual sluggishness anymore - but even it’s completely subjective, the feeling is real and that’s what counts!

And why you simply dont turn this bugy HiDPI function to off in Cubase and use zoom function in Windows on 125 or 150% ? My friend does it so.

I don’t know if anyone else is seeing this issue, but here’s what I’m seeing: Running on windows 10, NVidia GTX1070 in 4k resolution.

Cubase 11: Plugins like Spire, Serum etc all appear quite a lot smaller than they do in 10.5. If I enable “allow resizing”, they get bigger, but then their UI’s don’t update correctly and I get drawing artifacts.

Cubase 10.5: Plugins appear in their “usual” size (same as if I run them in Ableton Live 10, or Studio 1, for instance) and no graphic glitches.

So this is clearly something steinberg has changed about they way they are rendering things in Cubase 11. I’m hopeful they sort it out sooner rather than later.

So sad but true. For several years Steinberg (at least in the US) has had the absolute worst tech support. It was probably two years ago that I reached out to Andreas Stelling (took a little guesswork to figure out his email) to complain about the lack of pro support in the US. I honestly figured I would not get a response. His office responded within less than a day, apologized for the support issues and made it pretty clear that things were much better with their European support. They then promised to send my issue to the Yamaha support team in the US and ask them to help. To which they did have a support rep reach out pretty quickly. It should not take reaching out to the president of the company to get tech support in a reasonable amount of time.