Amazing

Wow, the sticky hover buttons are still not fixed?
Is this going to be another one of those annoyances that we’re going to be stuck with for the next 3 years?

I am not even talking about the new hover labels at the bottom of the mixer tracks, or the new timeline ruler, or the edge popups, the “intelligent abbreviation” and the so many other questionable UI changes, I am talking about an unquestionably obvious, 100% reproducible and easy to fix bug, a bug that’s already been around for 4 months, a bug that should have been caught before the release. A bug worthy of an immediate hotfix release. A bug that can probably be fixed in 30 minutes.

Steinberg, guys, you have got to be kidding. It’s obvious you’re set in your ways, but I think you need have a look at the competition every now and then. Reaper’s dev team is able to address more issues in a week than Steinberg’s in 4 months, just to give you an example. Moreover, the users have access to the daily beta builds, which means they don’t have to wait for months or years until they can safely click on buttons again, without altering their neighboring sliders, should anything embarrassing like that happen.

Wow!