Admittedly, I’ve got a bit of an unusual setup, but Cubase has not taken to it well.
I have 3 monitors, one of which is a 4k display, and I’m running windows 10.
I don’t know why, but something about that setup results in the following:
- Randomly, but very frequently, pop-up / context menus that are opened on either of the smaller displays are invisible but can still function, if you remember exactly where the button you want is. (Not very easy…)
- On rare occasion, the bottom of the MixConsole is cut off. All of the level meters extend below the bottom of the window, and all of the record/monitor/automation buttons are not accessible. Moving the window upward does not fix this, because they appear to be extending past the bottom of the window… returns to normal after closed and re-opened.
- Very often, the click region for the top menu bar randomly scales itself downward while leaving the graphic in place, making it difficult to access menu options. I included a picture because it’s hard to explain.
- Randomly, the transport panel becomes very small. If clicked on and moved around a little, it springs back to it’s proper size. It’s not really very debilitating, but it’s still weird.
- Every now and then, the transport panel completely vanishes. Pressing the transport panel hotkey (F2) does nothing. I think it’s stuck off screen or something. This really sucks because I don’t know how to change the project tempo, time signature, or midi cycle record mode without it…
Am I the only one that has to deal with this?
Are there possible workarounds?
Any help (or at least some comments ) would be much appreciated!