Are you using Mac or PC (POLL) ?

Which was my point all along. I’ve said it many times that I was a mac user for 18 years. But we live in 2013, not 2003. Windows is now just as stable as OSX and Cubase works much better on Windows. Why would anyone without an emotional attachment to a tech corporation want to use it on a mac? And if you already have a mac and you’re not planning on buying a new computer (legitimate point), then just bootcamp to Windows. That easy. Remember, your mac IS a PC…

Awww!

C’mon guys, Don’t stop now!

More fighting and petty bickering!!!

Let the war continue! You wanna live forever?

Just joking of course. :slight_smile:
{‘-’}

I apologize in advance to the other forumites here, but I must address this one last time:

Wait, I ask a legitimate question, you call me a fanboi? Haven’t you learned anything? That is the reason why you were banned from Gearslutz.

Grow up, papi. Time to stop fighting those windmills.

I’m sure you will retort, so enjoy having the last word. I’m out.

Well said Curteye. When the arrogant, conceited, but hopelessly deluded, Mac fanboys meet the lumbering Windows Neanderthals there can only be one outcome, or maybe two… :wink:

OK, I apologize to the people on this thread, but the truth needs to be restored after this “gentleman” once again tried to slander me. Yeah, that’s what he does, all the time.

The reason I was banned from Gearslutz is actually fanbois like you who complain to the fanbois who run Gearslutz every time someone dares to tell the truth about macs. Because you obviously wouldn’t be able to debate me with any degree of success on the actual technical issues, so your only option is to get me and anyone else who doesn’t worship Apple banned. Yey, congratulations, you succeeded! You must have high-fived yourself repeatedly when they banned me.

And of course the fanboi-moderators on Gearslutz (i.e. thought police) are always eager to kick a “heretic” who dares to not see the light of the great mac religion. Pretty much anyone who doesn’t worship Apple gets banned from there. Ask Freddie or that French guy who’s into hip-hop, or that Aussie guy who also got banned. And they’re all very nice guys. It must really bug you that it doesn’t work here, but I’m pretty sure you did try to report me anyway, because it’s what you do. And then you even have the chutzpah to tell me to grow up…

Sorry fanboi. You see, my posts don’t contain anything really offensive that would get me banned from anywhere outside of Gearslutz. And guess what, I’ve never been banned from anywhere else. Calling someone fanboi is not grounds for pulling an account. Only on fanboi central, i.e. gearslutz, where you fanbois insult people who use PC’s every day, rehash the old “mantras” (mac “just works”, Windows sucks, crashes all the time, full of viruses, goes BSOD all the time etc.) and people get banned just for daring to reply to you with FACTS.

so enjoy having the last word. I’m out.

But of course. You can’t debate me, you can’t get me banned like you did on Gearslutz, what other option can you possibly have?

Very “classy” of you to try and slander me here and then get out. But then again, since you cannot get me banned this time, I was kinda expecting it.

I’d just like to say. My computer is better than yours; in fact it’s the best computer in the world.

Hi @ all,

my attitude to life is not blaming others only because they are using a different platform or having a different opinion.
It is not religious question which platform you choose, it is only the choice of your tool.
Both platforms have pro and cont.

So if papi61 made the choice of switching to Windows and he feels satisfied with his choice…it is ok for me…

And if Zephonic made the choice for his life to use the Mac until the end…it is ok for me as well…

But I do not like to read topics like this one…no respect for each other…flaming and trying to start a crusade…

Respect each other and calm down…

I hope this was clear enough for all…ok?

Best regards,

Marcus

Zephonic came here for a hit and run, bringing up old stuff that happened on another site. Yes, completely irrelevant, completely off-topic and completely ad hominem. I apologize to you and all the readers, but I had to rectify his attempt to slander me and tell the truth about him, as ugly as it is.

I will ignore him from now on, but there’s no way that person can EVER have my respect.