Dorico was working fine and now suddenly I only get as far as the first screen where I either get the message - ‘Audio Engine waiting for connection’ or ‘attached to audio engine’
Nothing then happens until I get a audio engine timeout message.
As I say it was working fine and I am not aware of changing anything.
I have tried rebooting a few times - no difference.
I have tried a couple of other programmes - Audacity and Spotify and they both work fine through my steinberg UR44. I have checked that there are no other programmes running that might be using the audio engine.
I have downloaded the script from the frequently asked questions section and attempted to run it (not something I am that familiar with) but get syntax error. (I copied the txt into the script editor and then pressed run)
The only other ref I can find to this problem mentions Wave plug ins that I don’t have.
macOS Sierra ver 10.12.1
processor 4 Ghz intel coe i7
Memory 32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Start up disk Mac HD
Graphics AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 mb