Ball To The Wall

Sure did! I’m not that great a keyboard player; I play the parts in, then I fix them in midi. You’ll notice the parts are usually pretty simple for keys, too. Despite years of piano lessons, I insisted on playing guitar!

You play and write great!!!

Hey Early,

I somehow missed the first version, but this sounds very good!
Nice composition, lovely guitar playing. :sunglasses:

Great band name, BTW. Incontinentals! :laughing:

Cheers,
Wim

This is bitchin’! Nice composition, nice groove - well played. I love it! Snare sounds fine to me. I didn’t hear the earlier versions, but I think we’ve always had a glut of snare aficionado’s around here…all with different preferences. Just ask Ian. :laughing:

I’m going to have to go back and give your other tunes a listen, Early. :slight_smile:

Lenny

Appreciate the feedback, Wim. Thanks for listening! Seems people either love the name of this band or don’t get it. Even some of the members of my band don’t like it, but since none of them are on this track, I can use any name I like!

Thanks, Lenny, I do think the NI drums are working much better for this track than the previous, no doubt because I never really understood how to work with Superior. Glad you liked.

Sounds great!!!

Glad you’re enjoying it! Thanks!
Early

yup, drums are excellent, I didn’t mind it right from the start but theres definitely an improvement with the new collection.
and I must say, playing the variable mp3 on the studio house system is amazingly good, really dig it, and thanks muchly

Yeah, did notice just last night that the encoding on Soundclick loses a little something; the 256k mp3 is better. Just turn it up until the windows rattle a little - you won’t get that in headphones. And, one more tip from the band when we were playing an earlier version of this, it sounds even better if you make small adjustments in your blood-alcohol level!