Brauerizing In Cubase

“qsb”, got a notification but cannot find you in forum to reply?

Cheers,
Dirx

On the way.

Cheers,
Dirx

Hello again! Damn, my profile just disappear: each time I log in after a while, I have to create it again…? Even my posts disappear… :thinking:
Tried another browser, we’ll see…

And most importantly, never received anything :cry:

Hi qsb,

What a mystery…
I sent it again.

If you have trouble again, send me a pm with your email adress after you created your account again, if you want to.

Cheers,
Dirx

Hello ! Sorry to be that guy as I’ve seen you’ve gotten tons of requests but I would love to check out your template as I’ve spent the last couple of days trying to make one. Thank you in advance !

Hi,

it is sent.

Cheers,
Dirx

Hi Dirx,

I’m a Nuendo user and I’m wondering,
Is your Brauer setup CPU-friendly?

I´d appreciate it also if you could send me the links to your templates so I can test this out for my system. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

it is on the way.

It is CPU friendly, my machines are from around 2014 and have no issues.
The plugin choice is not mandatory (I replaced some plugins because of CPU and latency reasons from the initial version, f.E. no Pultec emulation anymore).

Cheers,
Dirx

Hi Dirx,

When time permits, if you could share your template with me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay

Hi Bottomline,

link is sent.

Cheers,
Dirx

1 Like

Thanks Dirx… Appreciate it!!!

Dear Dirx, i have a kind request you share template with me as well as I got stuck in my Cubase …. thanks in advance, Bart

Hi Bartlo,

it is on the way.

Cheers,
Dirx

Hi Dirx,
it works!Thanks a lot.

Hello Dirx! Would really like to test your template :slight_smile: Thanks in advance!

/Andreas

Lieber Dirk,
Ich hätte gerne eine Kopie bitte. Vielen Dank.

Hi Dirx,
I would also really love to see that template.
Thanks for putting in the work!
-Ben

Links are on the way,

Cheers,
Dirx

1 Like

Hi Dirx,
Would it be possible to let me have your Brauerize template?
Thanks
Molina