Can anyone confirm that the Bypass function on the Midi Gate plugin is broken ?
- insert midi gate on an audio track with audio on it
- route a blank midi track to the midi gate
- audio is muted by the gate
- automate the bypass of the midi gate
- you hear the audio
- hit stop and play back where your midi gate is bypassed
- audio is muted as if the midi gate was not bypassed.
Workaround : switch OFF the midi gate plugin
It’s a bummer as I always automate the midi gate bypass state and as you know you can’t automate ON/OFF plugin state…