Celebrate Cubase’s 30th anniversary with us by saving 50% on all Cubase 10 full versions, updates and upgrades

Thanks for the birthday offer. I need to get another full license and e-licenser for a young man I’m teaching. So rather than buy the download version and pay another $25-$30 for the e-licenser I tried to get the full box version (only $10 more - such a deal) but it says something about Available Soon. I’ve gone back every day and still the same message. Any idea when that will be available?
rick.fitch@comcast.net

There will be weekly deals on HALion, WaveLab, Dorico and Iconica in May as well.

Thanks,
Matthias

Past mid-may - still no emails despite being subscribed to the newsletters - WEEKLY deals, starting when?

Iconica deal where are you?

I got an e-mail newsletter this morning, but there was no deal for anything other than Cubase. Like you, I’m watching out for the Iconica deal.

Fingers crossed for a deal on WaveLab. And I hope something is posted about it as I never receive emails from Steinberg. Thanks…

Regards :sunglasses:

Matthias said at the top of the thread that there “will be weekly deals on HALion, WaveLab, Dorico and Iconica in May”. The HALion deal was apparently 30% off - I think that one has likely been and gone. I was not particularly interested, as I’m entitled to educational pricing which gives a greater than 30% discount on Halion; indeed, if I decide to buy Halion I will likely pay the extra for Absolute 4 at full price (no educational discount available).

I am interested in Dorico, but it is towards the end of its product cycle (Dorico 3 is expected later this year - perhaps late summer) and the educational discount is likely to be a better deal than the sale price. I don’t really have a use for Wavelab at the moment - though, again, educational pricing is likely to be similar to or better than the sale price.

However, I am very interested in Iconica at a discount - there is no educational discount and it is an expensive product at full price.

I got a newsletter this morning that contained nothing other than mention of the 50% off Cubase sale. I already own Cubase 10 Pro and don’t really need an additional licence. I’m guessing the Halion sale has ended and one of the other three products has gone on sale this week, but I know nothing about it.

Steinberg - there are loyal customers who want to buy additional products at a discount who will probably not buy at full price. I certainly will not by buying Iconica at full price in the near future. Please give us all a fair chance to buy during the sales.

I had an email for 30% off Iconica Ensembles until May 20th. “Iconica30” Still waiting for deals on Halion upgrades…

How long does the 50% sale for Cubase 10 go on for? Ending date? Waiting for that next paycheque, but don’t want to miss this either…

Thanks!

The last day of the sale is 3 June.

Thanks for posting, unfortunately I wanted Iconica Opus, the ensembles on its own is less interesting though the discount is showing up in the shop.

I did received the general Steinberg newsletter this morning, but its only the Cubase sale mentioned. Still no discount emails.

This has got to be one of the worst “look after loyal customers” sales approaches. Between the reaction to the way it started and the reality they are not reaching all of their existing customers with the discount emails Steinberg must be missing out on a lot. I find it staggering they aren’t just posting the deals here.

What he said ^^^^

The current pricing in the UK - and perhaps all countries - is that an Iconica Opus upgrade from Ensembles is the full retail price of Iconica Opus less the full retail price of Iconica Ensembles. If this is the case, you could get something of a discount by buying discounted Ensembles using the sale, then upgrade to Opus and be credited with the full retail price of Ensembles against your Opus purchase.

I had hoped for more, but have bought Iconica Ensembles to get the discount and will upgrade to Opus later on.

Steinberg needs to spit out these licenses more quickly to 3rd party vendors. No one should ever have to wait a week or two for a digital license. I’m sure 3rd party vendors are getting pissed because of refunds because people don’t wait.

Is there really an issue with supply of digital download products to resellers? The delays that have been repeatedly mentioned are with boxed copies of Cubase Pro and Cubase Artist, which contain a USB eLicenser dongle, also with crossgrades which have to be approved individually by Steinberg. Both of these issues are down to high demand during the current 50% off sale.

I have not received a single email about any additional 30th anniversary savings for existing Steinberg customers. :frowning:

Were there any? I was hoping for Wavelab Pro but, like I said, nothing… nada has been communicated to me. :unamused:

Regards :sunglasses:

The HALion 6 and Iconica Ensembles deals have been and gone. The Dorico Pro 2 and Dorico Elements 2 deal finishes today - I got an e-mail on 22 May about that one from infonews.steinberg.net . If it follows the pattern of all the other weekly deals, the WaveLab deal will be 30% off new licences only.

If you are not signed up to the Steinberg Newsletter (or are not sure you’re signed up), I would go to My Steinberg and sign up now.

Thank you for the info. :wink:

FWIW…I have been (and still am) signed up in my MySteinberg account for years. Numerous support requests issued requesting assist with the newsletters and such. All are answered the same… make sure the emails from Steinberg are not going to spam or otherwise being blocked. They aren’t.
Several months ago I changed my MySteinberg email. Right after that I received one email communication from Steinberg. So I thought it was fixed. It’s not. :unamused:

Oh well.

Regards. :sunglasses:

To quote Matthias Quellmann:
“If you have already updated to Cubase 10, please keep an eye on your emails. There will be weekly deals on HALion, WaveLab, Dorico and Iconica in May as well.”
Well, there’s only a few hours of May left and still no email regarding discounts on Wavelab. Offers on Halion (already have it) Dorico (don’t want it) and Iconica (don’t want this either) so the email system is working but not Wavelab. And yes, I have been monitoring junk mail and spam folders. I called your support line and the guy knew nothing about any Wavelab discounts and wondered where Matthias obtained his information. He also suggested that I should be patient. I’ve been bloody patient! Since the 8th May when this first arose. This is an appalling way to treat loyal customers who have been with you for all of those 30 years Steinberg. You may have gotten the impression that I am seriously p****d off, and you would be right. I’ve spent a fair of bit of cash with you over the years Steinberg but unless a nice juicy offer on Wavelab turns up in my inbox during the next few hours, I can assure you this will cease.

FWIW I did receive 1 email with a Dorico offer from Steinberg.
So the problem wasn’t my email clearly.
As for other offers, completely missed them.

Marketing misadventures 101.

Same here.

Hi all,

the code “WAVELAB-30” will get you WaveLab Pro & Elements (full version) with 30% discount until June 3rd, 2019.

Best regards,
Matthias