Count down on Steinberg website

hey, great marketing idea! I would buy it asap for x-mas…
Ho-ho-ho!

:mrgreen:

no model E? … i’m bummed

I see the move of this thread as a confirmation that it is not cubase7.

never trust stuff that moves in mysterious ways … :wink:

+1 This is all for Nuendo 6

You guys are missing the obvious. This is clearly a Live 9 announcement.

Now we of course have no way of knowing if works at GC, but…

No way he works at GC … He counted to 7.

LOL

How likely is it that they will be announcing both (Cubase 7 & Nuendo 6) at the end of the countdown ?

That would be great, and would make a lot of sense, since my guess is that both products are pretty much complete as far as development goes. Steinberg would surely make a bigger splash by releasing both at the same time, and wouldn’t have to put up a second countdown just a few weeks after this one. :wink:

Oh well… one thing for sure, the mystery will be over in a couple days.

Cheers,
Muziksculp

now im wondering if they go counting minus 1 minus 2. maybe it just shows the current temperature in germany

coldddddd!!!

LMBO… got to love this… no one really knows MMMMUUUUAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MUAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT IN 2 DAYS WE ARE ALL GETTING IT, at the crack of dawn…

$… AND WORTH EVERY CENT as always. Already broke my piggy bank …

FINGER ON THE TRIGGER - (LEFT CLICK MOUSE)

LOVE THE SUSPENSE and the teaser pixelated fonts behind the countdown-
WELL PLAYED STEINBERG - tic, tac, tic, tac…>

+1
:smiley:

Did I miss something? Yesterday it was 2 and today is 2 again. Yep, definitely it’s temperature in Germany!

correct, the countdown has stopped, today it is “2” again. what’s happening?
I already knocked on my tft-screen. can someone fix this?

It’s still Monday in Anchorage! :mrgreen:

Ah! Anchorage, Alaska. that’s why the countdown is frozen…
that explains everything. :laughing:

Steinberg and Yamaha have been bought by Avid. In 2 days the deal will be officially anounced. The pixelized image symbolize the black hole which is about to swallow both companies, their products and us users in a desperate attempt to fix Avid’s 5,100,284,235 $ (and 84 cents) structural debt. Vade Retro Satanas. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sounds reasonable! :smiley:

Some hockey moms kind of left behind as they look over at the russians who look back from the future.

that explains so much … :astonished: