Count down on Steinberg website

If it is Cubase 7 I hope us customers outside of Europe don’t have to wait an extra 2-4 weeks to get the upgrade shipped to us like last time.

My opinion: this will be the introduction of the new Loop Mash 3 (Standalone VSTi/AU)

Rejoice in all circumstances.

Maybe they will be releasing Cubendo :smiley:

Both Nuendo and Cubase rolled up in one :unamused:

Just a wild guess. I still have a feeling it’s Cubase 7

In 3 days steinerg will present us the economic outturn account and this will mean each user will have to pay
for a new license system, monthly half year or year license for all existing cubase versions,
so cubase 7 can be developed to the end of 2013. :mrgreen:

No.
In 3 days steinberg will present us the new steinberg knowledge base and a refurbished USB-dongle (entirely of polished metal, Standard Shoe Box size)

Yes we look forward, thank you Steinberg for these gifts!

I think its gonna be N6 . i saw somewhere in nuendos forum that there is gonna be an update soon.

mmmmm steiny are just Cruel :laughing:

ok, it’s 100% nuendo, mods over in the nuendo forum here pretty much confirming it…

one of the posts i saw

'we’ve done a lot on the mixing side, the whole mixer part will be renewned and can be operated much faster than the current one. Of course you always have a risk to change things for bad, but in that case it would be better not to touch the code at all

Nuendo 6 will provide many new functions, new features and workflow accelerators for those working audio-to-picture related. ’

sounds interesting indeed! :slight_smile:

Lots 'o talk guys.

Any real bets?

{‘-’}

or in three day steinberg gonna announce cubase 7 for the 5 december !

Guys, Xtigma already said it. Steinberg is announcing Nuendo 6. Visit the Nuendo forums if you want to see for yourselves.

I suspect a major update to Cubase systems are announced at 2013 NAMM Show.
:sunglasses:

Nuendo 6 in a few days? wow, great news!!!
:smiley:

All I want for Xmas is VCA groups with linked automation editing :smiley:

It’s not going to be Cubase 7 whilst Nuendo is still on 5.

It will either be Nuendo 6 (most likely)
Or Nuendo 6 and Cubase 7 released togther (most unlikely)

Or … who knows what.

Oh the suspense!

its gonna be new exciting VB-1 presets :laughing:

ok. i’ve been talking with the guys at steinberg HQ. it’s 2 DAYS to the new Adam Sandler film, the Cubase Boy. can’t wait. Chevy chase plays a protools user who sabotages Adam’s Cubase rig. hilarious, a must-see!
ordered my tickets from asknet already, although they say there will be height restrictions on those in Europe, even though we are closer to Steinberg than the USA.
I have to sit lower in my seat. but it will be fixed in v2.

really??? hope so, very nice!!!
:laughing: :slight_smile: :wink:

I smell a fat update for interface and workflow efficiency… can´t wait!

I´d take both Cubase 7 and Nuendo 6, whichever comes first :smiley:

I was going by the Moderator’s comments (NOT the users) in the Nuendo forums, unless they are also kidding :-S.

I’m sticking to a Nuendo 6 announcement :slight_smile:.

Hmmmm…what does a fat update for interface and workflow efficiency smell like, exactly?

It´s somewhere between Honey Melon and Pipe Tobacco.

I´d fill it into bottles and call it “Eau de Cubendo”

@SB marketing dept.: PM me for job offer. :wink:

If other recent news is anything to go by, it could be Sibelibase or Cubilius.