The Cubase 10.0.60 maintenance update is the final update for the Cubase 10 generation. We have focused on improving the stability of Cubase 10 and corrected some features that didn’t work as expected. If you are on macOS please have a look at the notice about Hardened Runtime at the end of the release notes.
The update installers are already available in the Steinberg Download Assistant and in the download section of our help center.
Several instabilities and random crashes could be reproduced and fixed for this update. We have improved the stability in the following situations:
• When editing Auto Fades settings.
• When editing events while selected for Audio Alignment
• When undo was used on Audio Alignment
• When switching between projects.
• When adding tracks.
• When opening the Direct Offline Processing window.
• When importing a range from the MediaBay Preview.
• When using certain VST3 plug-ins.
• When working with MixConsole Snapshots.
• When accessing NAS file servers from the MediaBay.
• When exercising different user interface operations in the MixConsole.
• When editing Note Expressions.
• When deleting media from trash in the Pool.
• When recalling Workspaces.
• When closing projects with GrooveAgent and other VST instruments.
• When exporting video.
• When importing AAF from DaVinci Resolve.
• When making copies of ARA-edited events to other tracks.
We have corrected the following features and functionalities:
• The Solo Editor function did not work when ARA Extension were used on the tracks.
• In some cases, multiple ARA-processed audio events could cause a delay when listening to ARA-processed data.
• Muting Lanes did not work as expected on tracks with ARA Extension.
• Replacing clip content of files with different lengths lead to disappearing events.
• Tagging media with the attribute “Bars&Beats” didn’t work as expected.
• MixConsole Show/Hide Channel Racks Key Command did not respond.
• The order of the effects in the VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp plug-ins couldn’t be changed in the usual way.
• Hidden tracks were unintentionally affected by multi-selection operation.
• Generic Remote settings weren’t remembered correctly.
• Video Export did not work correctly when the file path contains special characters.
• Sensel Morph control surface produced hanging notes when used for MIDI input.
• The Object Panning was not working correctly when importing ADM files.
macOS Hardened Runtime is not enabled in Cubase 10.0.60
Hardened Runtime is not enabled for this update. If you are on macOS Catalina and you have downloaded the update in your browser you will see a message when running the update installer. Please just right-click the installer, click “open” and select “open” on the new window to run the installer and update Cubase 10.