Cubase 10.5 multicore managing

Glad i could “help” .
Let’s be honest here, the reason we are posting about Cubase Problems is because we love the program and want it to improve.
I appreciate if somebody actually tries to compare daws in their performance but i’m not a big fan of synthtetic-style benchmarks.
I’ve been using Cubase for over 10 years now and recently got into S1 and LPX and do some serious work on LPX when i collaborate on Film Projects.
There is something about Cubase that gives me an overall “this will reach the cpu limit”-feeling, all the time, whenever i have a big project. Sometimes it’s an extremely sluggish GUI, sometimes i open projects that ran at 80% ASIO and suddenly are glued to 100%, spiking uncontrollably not even able to be played back. Sometimes i open certain plugins (newest versions) in an empty project and the Asio Meter spikes…
To be fair, some of these things can and do happen in logic too, but i feel like they happen in Cubase way more often and that’s a bummer because i fckng love cubase.

10.4 upwards has been a slight desaster performance wise and that has been well documented in the forum, 10.5.11 fixed some problems, and 10.5.12 fixed some more, but it still feels like there is headroom when it comes to overall performance!
Let’s hope the DEV’s will surprise us with a great update (hopefully for free, because there is a serious bunch of people that couldnt use 10.5.x at all)

Best