Cubase 10 release date.

Steinberg, please call it Cubase XXX

:laughing: :laughing:

Beside whatever actually gets delivered, we all know for sure the marketing hype will be maxed-out to 10 :laughing: :slight_smile:

Keeping expectations low, means I get to exercise my famed Roger Moore type ā€˜raised-eyebrow of surpriseā€™, when it does dropā€¦ Mind, they have always seemed to manage to pack in enough to make me fork out for an update. And I know Iā€™m going to be doing exactly the same this time :open_mouth:

What can you do, I love my Cubase; Iā€™m a fanboyā€¦ :laughing: :laughing: :smiley:

Iā€™m guessing it will be Nov/Dec - that seems to be an established pattern but I also note that April next year will be Cubaseā€™s 30th birthdayā€¦

So maybe they go from Cubase 9.5 to Cubase 30.0

My feeling is that ARA for Melodyne will be released in November.
For me ARA for Melodyne is a must have feature.
This is an important feature for the professional producer.
Cubase will consider this and fact accordingly to not fall behind Sonar, Studio One and Reaper.
So if ARA will be included in Cubase 10 it will coincide with the release of ARA.
So I predict Cubase 10 will be released in November.

Any news about update?

Maybe cubase 10 will have Siri included! ā€œSiriā€ start recording on track one! Lol

looking at GA5 i can guess C10 get new interface.

Looking forward for a new version.

ARA in Cubase would be awesome! I hope youĀ“re right.

Im kinda holding my breath for Cubase 10. Anyone has any news about it? :unamused:

looks like its coming soon. by mistake they have added it in steinberg hub update (grooveagent 5 release news)

The release dates through the last years reflects a sort of calendar, so December should be our month boys and girls. :smiley: Add Cubase 10 to your Xmas lists!

They just released Groove Agent 5. I hope the new ā€œdecomposeā€ feature will be in Groove Agent 5 SE.

How does 9.5ā€™s Nov 15th release fit into that calendar :confused:

YouĀ“re right, but thatā€™s the only exception. Ever since 2012 all versions (7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 and 9) have been released between december 2 and december 7. All release dates within the first week of December, either the first tuesday or wednesday. Last year it was also on a wednesday, but 3 weeks prior. Seems like wednesdays are important at Steinberg.

This is all speculation, but if Steinberg is following last yearĀ“s date, the announcement should happen this week, probably on nov 14th, and if theyĀ“re following the release schedule for the previous 5 years, then it will be on dec 4th or 5th.

Crossing my fingers! :unamused:

Surely the more important question is ā€œwhen does 10.1 come out?ā€ - thatā€™ll be when the mugs have finished beta testing and bug-reporting 10.0 for the rest of us! :laughing:

Thisā€¦

LOL

Totally accurate!!

Hmmmm.

But I donā€™t mind mind ā€˜beta testingā€™, I like tinkering around with stuff. I can do that 'cause I donā€™t have any ā€˜big budgetā€™ projects hanging over me, and I get it that some do, heh :stuck_out_tongue:!