Cubase 12.0.10 Multi-Monitor Issue (Freeze)

Hi,

as described here

I was able to pin down the issue to the second monitor now.

I can open any plug-in within the effects rack just fine. As soon as I move the effects rack to the second monitor and I try some critical plug-ins (e.g. NI Raum or Super 8), Cubase shows a white Plug-In Box without content and the music keeps playing but everything else is freezed.

Sombody else experiences the same issue and found already a solution?
Not quite sure when it started, but I think around 2 days ago. I installed the update to 12.0.10 five days ago.
In between I made a Mobo-Bios-Update. Nothing else. Also I made sure that I took over the same bios settings.

Kind Regards
Paddy

Hi,

What graphic card do you use, please? Which driver? Do you use HiDPI screen(s)?

Hi Martin,

I’m using a ASUS HD7770 1GB DDR5 with 3 Monitors connected. Two equal (1920x1080) and one old Samsung (1600x1200). Issue as shown in the picture on the second monitor of the two equal monitors.

Cheers
Paddy

Hi,

Is the other screen (where it doesn’t happen) the Main screen? Do you have the latest driver installed? How are the 3 screens connected (are there 3 HDMIs)? Does it happen, if you connect only 2 screens?

Hi @Paddy_Freethinker ,

Could you please try to follow this thread or this one? Your issue might be related to the Nahimi Service.

Hi Martin,

as I wrote above, when I’m doing it on just the main screen, everything is working fine. As soon as I try to open the plug-ins on the second screen. It will freeze. I updated once again the graphics drivers but nothing changed. I will try what you recommended below and get back to you.

Thanks for the ideas and the support.

Kind Regards
Paddy

Hello Martin,

disabling the Nahimi Service did the trick. Now the issue is gone.
Thanks a lot for the quick support :slight_smile: Really appreciated.

Cheers
Paddy

1 Like

For completeness reasons ;-):