Cubase 12.0.20 performance issues

Hello Chriss! Thank you for your reply. Currently, with the settings you see below, I don’t have any problems with crackles when I select any tracks with the mouse during project playback. The strange thing is that with lower or even slightly higher latency settings the crackles appear, so I left the settings as they are now. I do not know what it depends on, that some users have the latency set to just a few milliseconds and everything works fine for them. By the way I wanted to ask about Omnisphere vst plugin. When I was using Cubase Pro 11 before and selecting any sound in this plug-in while the project was stopped, PEAK never jumped to red. In Cubase 12, it is very common for PEAK to jump to red when selecting any sound. Only when selecting a preset. When I play with that preset it is ok. Can I do something about it? I have the same situation with the SPIRE plug-in, which I used to have problems with because the plug-in would crash Cubase when closing the program. Later this was fixed and it worked fine in Cubase 11. Now in Cubase 12 it behaves identically to Omnisphere i.e. when selecting a preset the PEAK often jumps to red. For example, the NEXUS 4 works perfectly in this regard and nothing like this has ever happened. Not to mention the Steinberg plug-ins which have always worked perfectly for me. Thank you.

1 Like