Cubase 12.0.60 Pro : EQ settings not saved

Hi Guys, I’m still having a big problem with the EQ of each track not being saved. Graphically it looks like it’s running, but not sonically… If I don’t turn each frequency EQ off and on again, it doesn’t work. I’m desperate and I’ve searched everywhere and nothing .Please help. It is after loading both the old project and the new one… Thanks Honza

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Could you try to reinstall Cubase? I would also try to start Cubase in the Safe Start Mode or even to delete all Cubase versions preferences folders.

What are you trying to say?
Can you provide some screenshots?

He is saying that he has to toggle each EQ band off and on again for it to take effect.

Strange. Can’t remember something like that.

Yes, I still have to turn each band on and off. I reinstalled… Everything is the same

The safe start mode is also the same. I have to turn the EQ on and off…

Care to give us also your actual Cubase version (and while you’re at it, your OS) ? This, because 12.5 PRO has never existed… :thinking:

I don’t know how to put a video here I could show my problem…

I installed everything through you, I bought everything legally from the seller Thomann.de. I would be happy to provide you with my version, I don’t know what exactly to send…

It’s version Cubase Pro 12.0.50 and of course I updated with you…To the latest version…

I’m not suspecting anything about how regular your setup is. I am just wondering about the actual Cubase version you are using as, again, there has never been a public Cubase 12.5 version.

If you really would be ‘happy to provise us your version’, just use the Help > About Cubase menu option : it is clearly mentioned in the window displayed. And again (if it’s not too intrusive…), your OS version. Thanks in advance… :roll_eyes:

Thanks, but…

… not sure that I got that one. :thinking:

Version 12.0.60 Build 453 - Built on Mar 16 2023 - about Cubase PRO.
Windows 10 64bit .

Great ! FYI, the latest C12 version was 12.0.70, but well…

Windows 10 PRO version 10.0.19044 build 19044…
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2678 v3 @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, jádra: 12,
32GB RAM
NVIDIA Quadro K4200

OK. Using 12.0.70 Pro (with a Windows 10 22H2 system), I’m unable to reproduce the issue, even after saving the project and quitting Cubase : at relaunch, all the EQ parameters are here, as I set them previously, and obviously active and hearable.

As it seems that using the safe mode doesn’t solve the issue (which option have you used in the Safe Mode window, by the way ?), have you tried @Martin.Jirsak suggestion concerning a reinstallation ?

O.K I guess it would be better if I sent a video with some kind of recording and clearly show how the EQs are non-functional, but I don’t know which email address…

This problem will probably be in my PC but I don’t know how to fix it… In our recording studio it is very annoying and tedious to confirm each EQ band of each track when loading a project…

It’s not about an eventual e-mail address, but more about choosing an internet platform in which you can upload the involved video and make it sharable. I have no immediate suggestion for this, as I’m not used to the process, but searching in the forum, you’ll probably find useful ones.

If your level is high enough, you can simply send us a video with putting it into a post in this thread.