Cubase 12 activation

In my case 11 Pro is deleted from my dongle so it can’t be updated!!

Uwe

It will be there, just hit “Wartung” until it re-appears.
It’s like flying with Ryanair… “Don’t worry if the plastic bag isn’t inflating. Oxygene WILL flow.”
Well… I wouldn’t trust’em completely TBH.

1 Like

Hilarious! In the USA substiture Spirit- for Ryan-

There are many posts saying what @Timo (and others) said. A little patience is needed. It’s big release that has users at a fever pitch of excitement.

1 Like

yeah it all worked now, i know i should have waiting but …i can´t, it´s like christmas and being a little boy waiting for a new toy.
Uwe

Mine appears to be stuck on the “Grace period check” - it tries to load the eLicenser Control Center (app icon bounces in the dock) but ELCC hangs and eventually says “Application not responding” when you right click on it. Is that anything to do with the server issues?

Many thanks, that did it for me :metal:t3:

Can’t start Cubase 12 slows down on the video player tab(((

Don’t worry that it just bounces in the dock, this is normal. It might take a few minutes to complete the checks, especially as the eLicenser servers are very busy at the moment.

hat to do? waiting 30 minutes

I cant even start my cubase 12
Freeze 2
Freeze

1 Like

@jurikill Cubase 12 hangs on "initialising video player" - #14 by nemnoshko

yeah yeah

Can I have instructions on how to activate Cubase 12 on a second computer?)))

Simply install the Steinberg Activation Manager and sign in, then activate.

1 Like

Thank you very much)))

I don’t get it… I updated a day after november 9 2021 and I can’t in any way activate the new cubase, not in the e-licener, not in the steinberg download assistant… am I not eligible for the upgrade?

Hey, did you follow the instructions here? https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/4408738020498-Free-Grace-Period-Update-to-Cubase-12

I did everything man, nothing works… I, for a fact know that I have updated cubase at the date of 10 of November 2021. everything is applied and activated, the access code at the sda, the activation code in the elicenser. and Yet, when I check eligiblity, it says “no license found”…

What does the license say in the eLicenser Control Center? “eligible for Grace Period”?

well it doesn’t say anything about a grace period in the eLicenser control center…