Activating and deactivating Steinberg Licensing licenses

I’ve moved your post. @Matthias_Quellmann should be able to help you.

I have reset your activations.

Thank you

sorry in one machine they say licence exprired ?

Please connect your USB-eLicenser dongle to that machine and complete the license verification process.

it’s work now,thank you

1 Like

Yesterday I reinstalled Windows on my computer and forgot to deactivate the license for Cubase 12. Now I can’t do it anymore. Please, I need reset.

Thank you

A post was split to a new topic: “Licenses are missing or time limited licences have expired” error

Hello,
I’m stuck using Cubase 12 on my computer since 10 days now. Following OS reinstallations, I have a licence limitation and can’t activate it now. (I already regret my dongle simple usage…).

Impossible to log a ticket to the support. Clicking on “Submit a request”, I’m back to the main webpage.

Please help me, I can’t use my DAW anymore…

Regards,

Yann

@ggoran @porkyrider Your activations are reset.

Dear Matthias,

Now is everything ok. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Hi Mattias
I have the same issue, sent a request two weeks ago and have heard nothing back.
My activations say i have two computers being used which is impossible i only have one computer, any chance of a reset please

Done!

1 Like

Ohhh woow , that’s service and a half , thank you very much Matt , have a good rest of the weekend, much appreciated :+1:

1 Like

i buy new ssd and my licence lose, pls Matthias deactivate my all licence

Done!

1 Like

Thanks, have a nice day)

1 Like

Hello steinberg . i hope helping me . one of my computers is broken end has still active licence on it , unfortunately the mother board is broken , wont start. how to deactivate the licence on it ? i understand the licence is stored on computer id , but i can*t start this machine to deactivate becouse the machine is broken. i know i can use 3 computers but such time one of them is broken , how to deactivate licence on it.

I dont find on internet or to the steinberg site , an articole abot how to deactivate cubase 12 if the machine is broken .
phone support dont work

this is the broken machine in cause, atached in foto: ID 2ae4166873

thanks in advance.

I have reset your activation.

1 Like

Thank you Mathias
Done all ready by Ben

All my regards

lun., 12 sept. 2022, 13:45 Matthias Quellmann via Steinberg Forums <notifications@steinberg.discoursemail.com> a scris: