Cubase 12 coming March 2nd?

it’s under “Cubase” menu, Not “My product downloads”

1 Like

I’ll stop spamming this forum after this, Ive downloaded it but can not purchase the update from Cubase 11 Pro. I guess it’s not up for sale yet :frowning:

Cubase freezes forever at “ Initializing : Video Player ”
sss :thinking:

Same here. Have rebooted, etc. Still stuck at “Initializing: Video Player” as well.

Can’t log in to the shop and the password reset email isn’t arriving.

Why are you people trying to run software that isn’t released yet?

If you’re back here complaining that you’ve got problems or lost licenses then you need to consider what you’re doing right now may be having an effect on that, just wait.

3 Likes

Sorry, I don’t.

I just read that offline authorization is forthcoming

1 Like

Offline authorisation is not there yet. But it’s on your roadmap and will be available in the future.

Sonic Academy dropped video:-

1 Like

Chill out, like. Grab some snacks, sit back and watch Dom tell you all about it:

It’s full of features that have been strongly requested on this forum, even some we never would have asked for. You know the servers are swamped at the moment, and things are still transitioning. If you have work to get done, do it in 11, let the downloads download, wait for the email. It’s all happening. It’s going to work.

It’s going to be okay.

1 Like

My upgrade from 11 went smoothly, no issues and activation was automatic online, so far so good!

Only thing is for some reason, with no plugins installed, Cubase 12 runs in Intel mode on my M1 mac.

That use case is not on our “things to test” list…

All good now. The hangup on “Initializing: Video Player” was resolved. It was an anti-virus software conflict. I think. Must sleep now.

I’m going to use this thread as proof that reading facial expressions and having intuition are completely divergent skills.

Just sayin…

they are on steinberg site for now

Are there any release notes for C12, now that it’s out?

I dont see the “Äudio gap” thing addressed on what new in Cubase 12 videos.
is this on future plans to fix it or cubendo forever be like that ?

Release notes are on the way…

1 Like

Cubase 12 YAY!!!
Was really hoping for the ability to route audio through folders (like groups) on this one.
But nonetheless, a great release!
So many improvements :blush: