Cubase 12 Verification Still Pending

Hi!

I started this thread hoping to get some help from you, given that the two tickets I opened (the first one last month) have still no answers - #465648 and #471925

Last month I received an email saying that my Cubase Artist 12 verification is pending and it will stop working in a few days. At the moment I only have 3 days left and I have no idea of what to do.

But let’s start from the beginning.

So, early March I bought the Upgrade from Cubase Elements 11 to Cubase Artist 12 and got the Download Access Code.

When I use that code in the Steinberg Download Assistant it confirms I can upgrade Cubase Elements 11 to Cubase Artists 12.

And so far so good, but the problem happens when I click on ‘Upgrade’. The eLicenser Control Center opens up and I notice that the license code is wrong, because it says ‘Cubase Artists 11 (Upgraded to Cubase 12)

And of course, if I click on continue, the eLicenser doesn’t find any proper license because I don’t have Cubase Artist 11.

For the last - almost - 30 days I haven’t been able to solve this problem nor heard anyone from Steinberg’s support.

Do you guys have any idea about what I could do?

Thanks!

First thing that comes to mind is open Steinberg Activation Manager and have a look what it says there.

Otherwise…

“Hello @Matthias_Quellmann
Another person with massive license issues… maybe you can help him better than we can…”

@Skulcar
I hope Mathias can help you soon…

Thanks @st10ss

Here’s what I have in the Steinberg Activation Manager

So, problem solved?

Not really. It seems there’s still a mismatch between the code I have and the product I bought and I can’t verify the software

Hi @Skulcar, I’ll sent you a PM with a new DAC.

1 Like

Thanks again Matthias for the new code. Everything is finally fine!