Cubase 13 - "Fixed number of slots" missed (Inspector and Channel tab)

Actually, the inspector in C<13 versions was severely unfunctional since countless years. I invite you to look more closely at this thread and one of my posts in it : it should give you another way of seeing things.

On my end, I prefer a million times the new inspector implementation than the old one :

• Things are displayed in a more sober and compact way.
  • no more endless list of empty inserts/sends slots.
  • no more Clrl keypress needed when opening or closing a given inspector section without closing all the other ones.
  • No more sub sections in the Instrument one, as these were not pinnable. A workflow nightmare. And we even have the Expand Sections exclusively option for the old behavior nostalgics…
  • The channel pane is a godsend : it allows me to separate all what is audio related items from MIDI / Routing ones for a given instrument track. Additionaly I have everything immediatly visible when selecting one : that wasn’t the case previously.

The only thing that is probably missing is an additional toggle option in the contextual inserts menu that could be something like View Post-Fader Slots to be able to see them directly without the Pre-Fader ones. Otherwise, it’s almost perfect as it is.

@devs : please, do NOT change anything and use your available resources for other fixes/needs. We finally got what I and many others wanted, after so many years, in this department, and it’s a true wokflow enhancement.