Cubase 13 out now!

Ye this is a realy good update, love the update on the Chanel and the mixconsol and now it super fast to make sideshain in lower zone with volume and minimal cpu power. And mutch more. A perfekt update it the right direction. Then next cubase have resize plugins :slight_smile: it a buy 100% thz steinberg almost everything you did here is is what i Wanted :):):slight_smile: Well done agen.

1 Like

Can I politely suggest you make a new thread, tag it with ā€˜Issueā€™ for visibility - they are already gathering info for the next maintenance update.

5 Likes

Yes just installed and a quick test shows good results, my screen was flikkering when doing playback, that issue seems not to be there anymore and the look and feel is better ā€¦

1 Like

Just bought AND installed it. Quick test with a project I was working on on C12 and everything seems to be working fine and looking great!

Canā€™t wait to see what else has changed and if everything is working flawlessly (again)!

1 Like

Am I correct that in Cubase 13 they still donā€™t allow you to set an offset per articulation via the expression map???
The more the offset times in some orchestra libraries differ between different articulations (see: Virtual Instrument Track Delays - Google Drive), the more unusable it becomes to use the actually pretty smart option of Cubase to regulate articulations and playing styles via expression maps.

Is it really sooooo difficult to store not only the channel and value in the expression map, but also the individual offset that corresponds to a certain articulation?

3 Likes

Fader caps fader caps fader caps , what can i say . THEY MAKE MY EYE GO WONKY , this is a real degrade is visuals . havenā€™t even attempted to look elsewhere yet . N

6 Likes

Please, for the rest of us who havenā€™t upgraded yet, can you post screenshots of both C12 and C13 so we can also compare/see for ourselves what you mean.?

Thank you.

1 Like

So does Cubase 13 officially support 12/13/14th gen Intel CPUs?

3 Likes

Cubase 12 will open and run after upgrading a license from 12 to 13? The new license system will allow Cubase 12 to run with only a Cubase 13 active license? A future Cubase 14 will still open 13 and 12, and so on?

Great question!

Puma Hi , you will see straight away with the fader cap . I canā€™t even bare to look at it , i have one eye and this really is obnoxious to look at
fader caps
e

10 Likes

Have to agree. Not pretty. :nauseated_face: In C12 they looked much better.

6 Likes

Thank you - but it is the comparison with a similar screenshot from C12 thatā€™d be really interesting to seeā€¦ that would help determine whether anything has actually changed under the hood between versionsā€¦

Iā€™m not disagreeing with you or being difficult. Just trying to determine where any issue may lie.

1 Like

Here
fader caps

5 Likes

Hi,
Downloaded and installed - must admit looks good
Does anyone know where the ā€œReturn to Startā€ on Stop has goneā€¦am I being stupid ā€¦its normally in the Transport part of ā€˜Preferencesā€™

1 Like

Look in the Transport menu.

1 Like

Ok - thank you (though C12 pic shows slightly more narrow zoom).

However, I found another view on a YT video here :-
: https://youtu.be/wGplzrmb9Ss?feature=shared&t=250

Side by side MixConsole comparison on the same screen - C13 at left, C12 at right. The fader caps on C13 are slightly bigger (taller). I like the extra ā€˜groovesā€™ etched into them - just like on a real hardware console.

Any graphic definition change is not (for now) a bother to my eyes. Maybe Iā€™ll say different in real-lifeā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi harv! Here you goā€¦

2 Likes

That was fast - love this community thanks
And thanks to Johnny_Moneto

Cant live without this function!!! :wink:

Itā€™s nothing to do with width , itā€™s the outershading of the ends of the caps , width has nothing to do with it

3 Likes