Cubase 13 some small bugs?

1. Cubase Pro Hub - minimize doesnt work for me.
    (all the “window” settings do nothing and there is also no icons showing for minimize/close)

2. acoustic Feedback button doesnt work when changing velocities (bug or feature?)
    grafik

3. mouse wheel doesnt work in the new “left zone channel”

for the rest, its running smooth so far!

1 Like

Hi,

This has been discussed in another thread already.

It’s working, if you change the Velocity in the Controller lane, but it doesn’t work, if you change the Velocity in the Info Line. Correct? Reported to Steinberg.

Preferences > Editing > Project & MixConsole > Scrolling: Disable Mouse Wheel for Parameter Change. The users were requested this preferences, so it’s in Cubase, now. And this option is enabled by default, which gives you the result, you observe.

2 Likes

Hello Martin,

thank you for your quick reply!
I will check ( but so far I didnt see the thread about the Cubase Pro Hub minimize)

1. yes, exactly. Its working in controller lane but not via the info line.

2. thanks! changed this setting.

Hi,

For example this one.

Hi,

I have learned a workaround (better than using the controller lane and actually even better than using the Info Line). Hold down Ctrl+Shift/Cmd+Shift while hover over the Note. You get the Speaker mouse cursor and you can change the Velocity. This one has the Acoustic Feedback. Moreover you don’t have to move your mouse far from the MIDI Notes to the Info Line. I like it. :wink:

5 Likes

wow thats a nice one!
have to start using this! :+1:

Preferences > Editing > Project & MixConsole > Scrolling: Disable Mouse Wheel for Parameter Change . The users were requested this preferences, so it’s in Cubase, now. And this option is enabled by default, which gives you the result, you observe.

Aha, thanks for this.
I was wondering why I couldn’t fine-tune SENDS levels in the mix console with SHIFT + mouse wheel anymore.

please still fix it, it was perfect the way it used to be - a simple single action solution.
holding 3 buttons simultaneously is cumbersome and dragging a mouse won’t give you a single step change, so its hardly a workaround at all

1 Like

I’m enjoying Cubase 13 overall so far, but am feeling the same as kavinsky regarding the acoustic feedback. Being able to hear the acoustic feedback when using the scroll wheel over the info line is an integral part of my workflow, particularly when programming drums - so that I can quickly hear when the samples switch to a different velocity layer, or to efficiently finetune volumes. I currently also have Cubase 12 installed for this exact scenario and am desperately hoping it will get sorted in 13.

Really appreciate all the awesome new additions and improvements though!

I would just like to second what Kavinsky said, as using mouse wheel over the info line is my go to workflow when programming drums and although I’ve found Cubase 13 to be noticeably improved for almost everything else, this is the one reason I’m still keeping a copy of 12 installed as well. Thanks!

Hi,

This is going to be fixed in the 1st maintenance update.

1 Like

update 13.0.20
Minimize on Cubase Pro Hub does work now !
“Acoustic feedback” button is working again, when changing velocities in the editor!
Thanks!

1 Like