Cubase 15.0.21 Maintenance Update

Serious bug in C15.0.21 CB15 hang when in editor. Have send bug report log.

Regards Henk

The compressor bug is still around
when opening the editor in the mixer channels, the gain is in edit mode, not a big thing but it’s still here :

Best regards, Brock :slight_smile:


Cubase 15.0.21 with meter issue. It remains above 0 dB, reproducing the audio of an already mastered song, leaving the audio distorted in the meter. In Cubase 15.0.10 this does not happen, as shown in the screenshot. I hope this bug gets fixed. Has anyone noticed this flaw?

I sent a support request to them directly and they replied with a very detailed email and requested some docs/info from me to help them see what’s causing it. I sent it and they replied with more detailed information, really thorough, and also provided possible solutions for me to try. Maybe you can do this too for your own computer, they are very helpful.

I updated today and rebooted my laptop. Windows 11. Created a new project with no tracks at all and here is what I see.

Why is Peak always 75% or more and hitting 100%?

Is there a fix for this? Is there a setting that changed or was turned on that I need to turn off? Or is this a bug that will be fixed in a future maintenance release?

Thanks!