Cubase 5 AND 7.5 does not save our Waves presets :(

Make a video and add it to YOU TUBE! I’m very sorry that you have this kind of problems but its almost to crazy to be true. We all want to see this in a video. I think we all feel your pain, it must feel like a nightmare if all the plugins forget all settings all the time during working.

You said earlier you have very little experience with tech and computers , you all are musicians only. Perhaps you know someone that can help you out with your problems with your computer and setup? You need to reinstall the complete computer from scratch! That is the only solution to fix this and add all the motherboard drivers and setup the computer right etc.

The best thing is to pay someone that are a real computer expert that also build computers all day long that can fix this once for all. He knows how to setup the system too. Please don’t do all stupid tweaks you find on the internet that are wrong. Also tell the expert that you want to flash the BIOS too etc…

If you need advice about how to setup your system ask someone that really knows, ME! :wink:
Feel free to contact me here at this forum thru internal mail if you want or need any advice. :slight_smile:

But record the video first!

Good luck!

Best Regards
Freddie