Cubase 7.5.30

Excellent!

“CONTROL ROOM: The AI knob of the Steinberg CC121 now controls control room sliders correctly.”

I assume this is applicable to the CMC AI module and fixes the issue for that, as well?

I tried to test in 7.5.20 (before upgrading), but wasn’t sure what wasn’t working before.

I don’t use Control Room, I’m interested in the official answer to see how it bodes, support-wise, for my newly purchased CMC’s.

Thanks in advance.

Drive-imaging my SSD … here we go!

So far so good.

A large project with many 3rd party plugins loaded and ran fine in 7.5.30.

Update: Another very large project with tons of plugins (Waves, Slate, Softube, Fxpansion, FabFilter and others) loaded and played fine.

“The reliability of the video engine has been improved (OS X only).”

Still not improved enough. Getting “waiting for video engine” windows multiple times a day just like with 7.5.20.

“EDITING: Quantization of audio material when AudioWarp is applied no longer renders the application unreliable.”

Does this mean the AudioWarp bug is fix ??

yes.

I’ve tested it…. No…. :frowning:

So was this really built on Jul 22, 2014 as the splash screen indicates? Got to be a typo. Why would they sit on it that long?

I haven’t yet installed 7.5.30, but can anyone tell me if I can now rescan for MIDI instruments and Cubase finds them, rather than closing down and then restarting Cubase?
I really hope this has been built in. Thanks.

That seems just about right for testing a build for quality.

Yes, this is fixed in 7.5.3, working okay now here.

Anyone tried. Do you currently working always on top of the second screen for plugins?

> VST INSTRUMENTS: The instrument name no longer changes automatically when the track name is changed.

its still changes here, is there a preference to avoid this ?

I can’t see how to do this. How did you get it to work please?

IMO 5-6 weeks is WAY TOO LONG for testing a build for quality. Unless they only have (1) person working the project. I’m serious, it’s way too long!

Oh yeah, the update installed easily and each of my (6) currently working projects open with no new issues noticed.

I have not yet looked into any of the “issues resolved” because I was not having any issues with any of the issues they resolved. :unamused:

Regards :sunglasses:

Maincat, are you talking about plugging in a midi device connected by USB after CB is running?

If so, it still does not work for those of us using the Windows version of CB and I suspect that it won’t be fixed in a “maintenance release” as this issue has been categorized by the powers that be as a “feature request” not an “issue”.

Regards :sunglasses:

Does any one else receive this error? I downloaded it twice to be sure, it installs GASE4 update but not Cubase 7.5.20 → 7.5.30

Cubase 7.5.30 64bit Update

An installation paackage for the product Steinberg Cubase 7.5 64bit cannot be found. Try the installation again using a valid copy of the installation package ‘Cubase75_64bit.msi’.

I’m sorry, I thought you were talking about the resolved issue: “• MIDI: The MIDI connections in the MIDI device manager are now stored correctly.” which refers to the the issue treated here:

I am very glad this is resolved now.

No they said its going to be fixed in cubase 8! Luckily i did not buy 7.5

:frowning:

Maincat, are you talking about plugging in a midi device connected by USB after CB is running?

If so, it still does not work for those of us using the Windows version of CB and I suspect that it won’t be fixed in a “maintenance release” as this issue has been categorized by the powers that be as a “feature request” not an “issue”.

Regards > :sunglasses:

Yes that’s what I meant. Can’t say I agree with Steinberg on this - for me it’s an issue that interrupts workflow. I know I should turn on USB devices before starting Cubase, but I suspect we all at some time haven’t done it.

Thanks for the reply.