Cubase 7 requests

I want a “soundgood” button.

“A Big Hit” - template.

When do you think Cubase 7 will be released ?

Any guesses, clues, … during Q3/2012 , or Q4/2012. or Q1/2013 or … ?

Who knows but being the innovators that steinberg are, throughout a product cycle stability updates and enhancements are pretty regular but any “groundbreaking” features are normally introduced on a year by year basis, with the exception of the odd full point update.

Lucky for end users Steinberg don’t adhere to a strict product lifecycle and will break any rules in order to make a viable and modern product.

On a side note, who would like to have a galactic war over AOT?

We already tried that. They deleted the last one meesa thinks.

Yousa thinkin I shoulda start a new thread?

:smiley: If you must.

LazyCompose VST3 plugin

Batch Freeze/Unfreeze

Programmable hot keys

Arrow key transport navigation

i completely agree ,be happy with what you have :wink:

Volume handles on Audio Parts so they can be manipulated just like the events they contain.

strange that steinberg doesn`t just include all these options! It would take a coder 2 hours at the most to include all this!

If that’s true then there must be another reason, I doubt they’re deliberately holding back features. In other words, non-argument.

They can add all of it in the next X.x.x version, and then they have nothing to marker the X++ version with? :wink:

Bittertroll1, it is equally strange that a lightning coder like you doesn’t just make a better product than Cubase. It would take your genie a couple of days at the most to do this.

I request Cubase 7 Update for free, if it only have all this fine tuning you all talkin about :wink:

We depend on all the new innovation to be thought up by Steinberg themselves. Surprise me! :stuck_out_tongue:

What we do is explain the shortcomings of the functions that have already introduced. I think we all know that C7 will have plenty of new and exciting tools.

surprise yourself :smiley:

I would like to see a possibility to update only the base core,
without plugins and presets xD
and maybe selectable new tools!

[hardcode]could it be possible?[/hardcode]

i give me 5 stars to this innovation and steinberg can give me all their stuff for free if they use this.
I go tommorrow to patent it :slight_smile:

I hope we’ll get a new mixer in Cubase7 with real channelstrips like the other major DAW’s. And didn’t I read somewhere that it is actually happening? This would make Cubase stand out even more…

I would love to see an improved notepad. It should be expandable to a floating window and have formatting features like a real text editor. I would love this notepad even in Cubase Elements. Ideal for songwriting on the laptop.

I would love this notepad even in Cubase Elements

There is a notepad in Elements. :wink: