Cubase 9.5.40 update available

They work okay for me in C9.5.21, but not 9.5.30:-I shall try 9.5.40, on a copied partition and hope!!!

Why is there still no fix for show/hide tracks for Eucon/Avid control users.

Could I Ask you (again). Maybe you’d be kind enough to answer me this time Matthias?

Anyone working with video here? Mine stopped to work after this update, at least with MOV* files.

Hi,

What codec do you use? What resolution, frame rate…? Where was the file exported from?

Did you update from 9.5.30.

I posted a show yesterday with 9.5.40.
I was supplied a .mov and some additional audio content.

Everything worked fine.
I have a separate BlackMagic card for video monitoring (see sig).

Hugh

How can I read CrashDump file ? if anyone can tell me what is inside and what is the my crash problem ?
Cubase 9.5.40.259 64bit 2018.10.18 20.34.zip (272 KB)

CAN-15906 User Interface Hardware Rack in MixConsole now works correctly with
Steinberg MR series. …

No it does not.

+2 more bugs for the list…

1. mixer 2 is showing up without buttons

2. automation is hidden, you cannot scroll the sequencer until you find the last point of the automation (and delete it)…
    the only way to do it, is to grab a clip and move it (audio/midi clip) so you can move the sequencer (that normally can’t be moved, at the end of the project) and go and find the automation point and delete it …

…is this the last update to C9.5 Steinberg? you are going to leave this version in this state?

What a sh*t… of update BOOMMM!!!

Cmon guys!
Forget about C9.5… C10 is coming!
Lots of new features and new bugs are about to be introduced ! :laughing:

Hi,

From the history we can see Steinberg always release the last update after release of the new big version. So I would guess we can expect at least one more 9.5.x update.

Yep same thing here.

How does one go back from 9.5.40 to 9.5.30 on a mac?

Can’t seem to downgrade and this update has officially ruined my life!!

Ok Mac users! I got it to downgrade without a clean install.
Use Pacifist for mac to “force” the old update.
Here’s the link for 9.5.30
http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_9.5_and_Cubase_Artist_9.5/9.5.30/Cubase_9.5.30_Update_mac.dmg

It worked for me and my setup, but do this at your own risk though… Can’t vouch for this solution for everyone :wink:

Huge graphics slowdown issues with this 9.5.40 update… Nvidia GTX 980 Ti. Anyone else having this problem? What is the best way to roll back?

I’m having the crash on record.

I find it pretty intermittent. If I persist with opening the project after crashing and hitting record it eventually works and continues to work for that project.

Pretty frustrating!

Seems to be working well here, but I was expecting the UI to finally include support for 4K resolution.

Waiting patiently still :slight_smile:

Hi,

Cubase 9.5.40 is a maintenance update without new features.

Do you have some info about 9.5.4x