Cubase 9 integration with Softube's Console1 [Request Fulfilled]

Its here.!

No other takers though, as yet… :frowning:

(apologies - off topic, but couldn’t resist…!)

thanks! have bumped it…

+10

+1000 :smiley:

Come on Steinberg, the new addon’s and changes in Cubase 9 are truly great.Especially the main project window having a Similar workflow to Studio one and in some cases bettered it, all making your users create better music and more quicker to. But Console 1 makes music production even quicker used with Cubase and other Daw’s it’s just that good. The big deal breaker for us is not having track follow, it breaks up the flow slows you down with the constant checking to see if your on the right track in Cubase before you start editing is a pain. I haven’t upgraded to Cubase 9 although the improvements is clearly worth it. I’m just gonna wait and see if your going to implement Track follow in the next update. If it doesn’t happen i’m of to Studio One. If you are bigger than Studio One and Sonar who have both added Track follow to their Daw’s then clearly you would follow suit. Come on Steinberg keep your customers happy and in turn you keep your customers, it’s good business ethics.

So Come Steinberg… show us that you’re the leading software manufacturer…

Guy’s steinberg has a survey that they’ve asked me to fill in. I’ve told them in the survey that i’m not upgrading till there’s track follow with Console 1. If anyone want’s to fill in this survey which i finished in 3 minutes here’s the link.

https://www.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=5460610&etcc_rid=WQQLFZS-9S626R&etcc_mid=165609352894&etcc_med=NLR&etcc_cmp=Info&etcc_ctv=B2C%20Cubase%20online%20survey&etcc_var=165609352894&pad=Survey&rgn=EU-US-RoW&lan=EN-DE

+1

+1
Implementing pan/mute/solo/volume/track follow & fx send support for Console 1 would convince me to update.

+1, would love to make the jump to Console 1, but just want total integration as in Studio One.

+10000
please, Steinberg

+10000000 Softube Console 1 it’s the heart of everything I do now. It’s my secret weapon. It’s crazy that Studio One has this support and Cubase doesn’t. Here’s the list of missing features: https://www.softube.com/images/console1_daw_compatibility.png

Synchronized track selection is the most important thing for a good workflow… pleeeeeaaase… :sunglasses:

A little Bump on this…

Reaper is working on implementing this feature. Please, Steinberg, I really want to stay with you but еhere are fewer and fewer reasons.

Pleeeeeaaaaaaaase… :wink:

Hello guys,
I´m having an issue with the Console 1 MKII and Cubase Elements 9. It doesn´t recognize automatically my track name and number, when I think it should do so.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Does anyone really think Steinberg cares anymore about their customers and actually reads here ?
Just look at the COMPLETE silence on the Cubase side.

Only on the Dorico Forum is still a little life as there can more money be grabbed. But those customers will be alone too in the not too distant future.

They are not following this section, it’s been officially said. However, we should not give up our hopes.
They said we should submit tickets, but in my case, I have no such option in my account, cause Steinberg does not support my country. So it’s kinda “we take your money, and now you can go >_< yourself”.
But as I said, we should not give up our hopes, maybe one day Steinberg will look at strong and helpful Reaper or Presonus forums, supported by developers, and try to treat their customers in a same proper and loyal way.