Cubase cool trick

Thanks for this trick. I didn’t knew you could do that. I will try it out for fun.

Great - thanks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

First thing I thought of when I saw the new wallpaper. Thanks for completing my thoughts. :slight_smile:
After 9.5, 10 was so dull. No offense Steinberg but I needed that change. The rest is awesome!

Ok, my contribution to the Cubase 10 - 10.5 users.

http://www.music-pro-duction.com/draft/pic_editing_iv.html?r=20191206015609

Hope this isn’t against the rules. :astonished:

Ok, I tried this and can’t get it to work right. I took the two original pics out, put mine in and renamed them identically like the originals. I even used the lower case font and sized the pics to the same dimensions but when when Cubase launches, the splash screen is a lighter grey with smaller black font.
It doesn’t recognize my pics. Am I missing something?

Maybe you are missing that here we are not talking about wallpapers, we are talking about splash screens instead. For the splash screen, If you own C10 Pro resp C10.5 Pro the file name must be exactly:

startup_cubase_pro.png

Yes, I am referring to the splash screen. I copied the file name exactly, or so I thought. I see you have underscores included which I couldn’t see because the file name was underlined. It works fine now, thanks!

Here is one I found:

startup_cubase_pro.jpg

glad to know you’re up and running!

I like this one (I just changed the version) ;p

Pretty cool.

Could you please share the bigger version (1200 px)?

Thanks.

The Atari ST monochrome monitor only had a resolution of 640×400 so you’d have to scale up the same image.
[EDIT] Here ya go … Buzthafuzz’s’s image scaled up to 1280x800.

1 Like

Thank you.

Nice hack. :slight_smile:

I’ve not tried it yet but I will.

I want to repeat it!