Cubase iC Pro 1.2.3 and Remote SKI 1.1 available (on sale until Jan 9, 2023 - ended)

why not for android???

ok just watched the YouTube review. So the lack of beats/bar option on the timeline is a bug? Can anyone clarify?

Hi @Mark_Ashworth,

Bar/Beat is not supported.
But you can work with markers to jump to dedicated positions, or navigate visually.

Best,
Lars

Thanks for the reply.

Can I ask why beats/bars are not supported? Seems crazyā€¦

Hi @Mark_Ashworth,

Can I ask why beats/bars are not supported? Seems crazyā€¦

This is a limitation due to technical reasons.

Best,
Lars

@LSlowak

I see that Cubase IC Pro 1.2.4 has been released (although the app store ā€˜whatā€™s newā€™ says Cubasis 1.2.4 :slight_smile: )

Is there a change log ?
I canā€™t see any updates for the SKI (v1.1) so I assume this hasnā€™t changed ?

Hi @Dr.Strangelove,

Cubase iC Pro 1.2.4 is just a minor update with a few internal improvements. Remote SKI 1.1 remains unchanged, no change log available.

On a side note:
While Apple no longer supports iOS 9, this update resolves the issue to run the app on those unsupported operating systems.

Best,
Lars

I have SKI 1.1.0.15 installed on macOS 13.2. Is that the latest version?

Hi @pumpichank,

We did not update the SKI Remote 1.1 extension.

Best,
Lars

1 Like

Finally with the 1.2.4 my problem is fixed. Thx

Hi @Jordi_Clemente,

Finally with the 1.2.4 my problem is fixed. Thx

Thanks for the update!

We are very glad to read that Cubase iC Pro 1.2.4 works on your older device running the unsupported iOS 9.3.5 version.

Thanks,
Lars

Hi guys,
When can we expect an update with the ability to select tracks with IC-Pro? I notice people were mentioning it on forums back in 2013, but as yet it hasnā€™t been added. I use Cubase as a live performance tool & having the ability to switch between different VST instrument tracks while playing via the app would be a massive help.

And yes, I already own VST Live. Itā€™s not ready yet, thereā€™s still too much missing on the DMX side of things to be able to use.

Thanks

Hi @Andy_McKeller,

Thanks for your message.

When can we expect an update with the ability to select tracks with IC-Pro?

Please open the key commands page to easily select tracks and/or events via the corresponding buttons.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars,

I donā€™t think you understand. Iā€™m using Cubase for live performance, not studio work.

With the key commands, all we get is up & down. I canā€™t see the tracks! I have to choose the mixer page to see the tracks, therefore I canā€™t tell which track is being chosen. I meant is there any way of touching the mixer tracks to select them? If I explain my setupā€¦

I have 2 instances of Native Instruments Kontakt open, each with 8 instruments. I select the instruments with an Alesis Vortex 2. I also have an instance of Swam Saxophones open. So, I have 3 VST instrument tracks. I need to be able to select them via the app. At present I am using the Avid Control app to control Cubase, as this has the ability to select tracks upon touching them in the mixer page. With IC-Pro, if all I have is up & down buttons in the key commands page, there is no way of knowing which VST instrument I have chosen, as Iā€™m nowhere near my laptop to see its screen.

I hope this clarifies my problem.

Andrew

Hi @Andy_McKeller,

Thanks for the clarification.

In regards to your use case, VST Live might be a better choice for you. Suggest to get in touch with the VST Live team via the forum, to discuss your current issues.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

Thanke you working here on jos 9.3.6

Hi @gibron_gib,

Thanke you working here on jos 9.3.6

Glad to read this!!

Thank you,
Lars