Cubase Keeps Shutting Down- graphics2d.dll error 0x80070005

So apparently it has been assigned to a developer with a schedule to fix it, no information other than that. Here is my recent post where I lost patience Zero care or support for graphics2d.dll error 0x80070005 - #5 by davechambers.

Such a great example of a company happy to take money but not deliver the service they are offering. I have spent so much time trying different things to fix it and went a long time of doing nothing music wise because it just killed me every time it crashed. It would be interesting to calculate time lost by this and time spent with people trying to fix it and then add a dollar value.
I am sure it would be more than the value of the software or the competitions. This is a hobby and mental release for me and has caused a lot of grief for something that is supposed to do the opposite. So sick of companies taking money and not delivering and then complaining when they are called out on their lack of service and delivery.

Maybe I feel this way because I am an IT Business consultant and would never recommend this model as a service model as I understand the impact of lack of service and service delivery. Maybe Steinberg is downsizing and on the way out.

3 Likes