Cubase LE5 Download?

Hi

Just received a brand new cubase 8 pro then realised I have no CD/DVD facility on my laptop.

Please help

Thanks

Igor

Hello Radley,

I’ve sent you a PM

Ask again. Have a damaged Cubase LE5 CD. Is there any possibility to get the iso image?

Thank you very much

Best regards
Axel

hi I have bought tascam us 144mk2 and got cubase le 5 cd but my macbook pro doesnt have cd rom. pls help

the link Cubase LE 5 is not working anyone can turn ? my tascam us 800 runs so cool with him over this link http://support.steinberg.de/Cubase_LE_5.1.2.120.iso ta off the air

just in case someone reads this and is wondering. I am using Cubase LE5 on Windows 8.1 without any issue. However, I am wondering if it will work on Windows 10. I am also disappointed that the LE5 is not officially supported any more - it is only 5 or 6 years old and i bought it only 2.5 years ago. Having trialled Elements 8 there are some features of the LE5 that i prefer (although Elements overall is better). For many of us customers these are luxury items that are not a cheap investment and not upgraded with every new release of Cubase. I would hope that if I bought one of these products to have as much ongoing support as possible for the life of the product.

Hi!

I have a damaged Cubase LE5 CD too. Is there any possibility to get the iso image? the link posted is offline…
Please!

I have a Soft-eLicenser for this software (LE 5), including in a zoom r16 interface.

Thank you so much.

How You Doing I Had Cubase For A While And I Reset My Computer Which Erased It And I Lost The Disk But Then I Brought The Elements 6 And Downloaded It And I Cant Redownload That One Either So Im Out Of 2 Softwares any help

When do you plan on any help coming

i have installed LE5 & try to register the e-license, which after a few twists & turns, sends me here:

Cubase AI or Cubase LE 4/5/6 Registration Fails

i follow the reinstall directions & when I try to download the update, the only available update is for apple

are there any windows updates available?

Not sure if this is the same issue (or even the right area) but I also have LE5 which came bundles with my Lexicon Lambda. Got it installed and elicenser updated to latest version but am stuck at that point…please assist?

New user to Cubase and am excited to use it and eventually upgrade. Got it as a bundle with my Lexicon Lambda. Got it installed but can’t get past product activation. I have a serial number but that is it. Registered for an mysteinberg account and have an updated eLicenser…please help.

hey there, I don’t have a disc drive so same issue. iso links posted here a couple times just go to a 404’d page.

I have the same issue… Just picked up a lexicon and only have the CD but no CD drive :frowning: Could someone please PM the link please? Thank You x

Hi Can I please have a download link for LE5 as well - my new laptop also has no DVD drive. Thanks

@herchster , joffy3000 and cattledecap95

I have send you a PM.

Cheers
Jochen

Lost my CD would someone please send me a PM with the linq to download it please ? I’ve been trying to find it but have been unsuccessful so far. Thank you

Hi, I am in a similar situation – I recently bought a Lexicon alpha, and while I was able to download the alpha driver (version 2.7), I’m unable to install Cubase LE5 because I don’t have an optical drive. Would one of the administrators mind sending me a private link to download it? Thanks!

Hi there,
Recently purchased a Zoom R8, and it came with Cubase LE 5 OEM edition, I have no cd drive and need a download link, the links to the iso’s on this page do not work!

Thanks,
Andy

Please, give the new link . Here or PM.

important :cry:

thx