Cubase LE5 download?

Thank you so much for the link, but unfortunately the latest version of eLCC will not update the database through Maintenance, not sure if its possible to manually do it but it is unsupported as of sept, thank again

Hi,

eLCC application: Support > Update eLicenser License Database.

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and need some help.

I recently purchased the lexicon lambda controller off ebay
unfortunately, i did not get the cubase le5 software.
is there a link i can download it from.

Regards Loupy

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi I have a new pc that doesn’t have a cd rom for me to reinstall my Cubase LE 5 cd. Is there a link where I can download it from? Thank you in advance

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hello. I might be in the wrong place, but is as close I could get. Do you have a installation iso image or something else for Cubase AI 5 for Windows? Pretty please?

Hi, I’ve bought several years ago a Tascam US-122 MKII with Cubase LE 5 and installed it on my old pc, now I changed pc and moved to a new one without cd rom reader… How can I reinstall LE 5? Thank you very much for any help

Hi,

I sent you replay in the Cubase AI 5 thread.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Thank you very much, I answered to you pm!

Hi

Sorry to add to this list, but also seem to have the same problem with missing disc. I purchased a DigiTech BP355 a while ago, but never activated the cubase software that came with it. Is there any way to download this now please? Happy to provide serial numbers of the pedal etc in a direct message to prove that this has never been used.

Thanks
J

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi

I have same problem. Running macOS High Sierra 10.13.6. Can you help me?

Hi,

I sent you PM.

Hi, this happened to me , the same. Mu desktop computer was damaged and npw I have a laptop. I’ve found a lin here in the forum, and I am downloading it. What I don’t know if the installation code I’ve had will be asked. Anyway I have the cd brought with my Alpha Lexicon

Hi,

Enable the option to send/receive Private Message here on the forum, please. Then let me know and I will send you the link.

Hello, I purchased a Zoom H4n several years ago that included a CD with Cubase LE 5, that I downloaded to my Mac. I have a sound project and decided to try it, and on opening. I get a message : File Synsoacc.bundle does not have the expected interface. When i click on that the message is :If you want to continue using the program now with Steinberg, free of charge, to activate the program and obtain acccess to out on line support, with a button to Register Now. I click on that and get :Sycrosoft POS Error Message from above. Anything you can suggest? Thanks, Lou

Hi and welcome,

What macOS version do you use, please? Be aware Cubase LE 5 is not compatible with the current macOS versions.

You can try to reinstall eLCC (the latest update).

Mac OS 10.10.s