Cubase LE5 download?

Mac US 10.10.5

Hi,

Have you tried to update the eLCC?

For Cubase 5 the last officially supported macOS was macOS 10.7.

Hi Martin -
I too have bought a new computer, a new laptop that has no CD/DVD drive. Not even sure where my Cubase LE 5 disk from 2013 is. Can you email me a link to a download? I have all my eLicenser and activation code numbers. Thanks!

I have not tried eLLC. Do you have a link for it?

Hi,

I sent you PM with the Cubase LE ISO 5 link. I cannot provide an Activation Code though. You have to find your license.

Hi,

Download it from http://www.elicenser.net, please.

Can someone provide a link to download Cubase LE5? I bought a new computer, but cannot locate my old CD or activation code. I know I can request a re-activation code from Steinberg since I licensed it in 20013, but I canā€™t find a download for LE 5

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi there,
I bought a Tascam US 122MKII in approx 2012 which was bundled with Cubase LE 5 and I am now using a different laptop (HP Windows 10 operating system. I have the installation discs for Cubase and the license key that was previously specified during registration. But when I try to activate it, my personal account displays the message ā€œThe eLicenser assigned to this Activation Code was already registered by another user.ā€ Please help solve the problem.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hello,

I switched from PC to MAC but I have a registration code, can I download LE 5 for MAC?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Can someone help me with a Cubase LE5 download link for WIndows 10? I have update the software elicenser and should be able to get access - I just donā€™t have the actual program anymore after a couple of computer upgradesā€¦just trying to get back to a ton of files to work with. Thanks.

Help - I am looking for a LE5 download. I have the elicenser updated and a good code, but I have moved computers a couple times since, and no longer have the software. Can someone help me with a good link for LE5 or an upgrade to something I can work with. Thanks in advanceā€¦

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Please help.

I am trying to download Cubase LE 5, but canā€™t see it anywhere. I have an active product and have activated my product codes, eLicenser working, but canā€™t seem to download the actual Cubase LE 5. It isnā€™t listed on the Steinberg Download Assistant either. Please can you PM me a link.

Ta.

Hi there,
I have the same issue as loads of others - bought a Zoom R16 which came with Cubase LE but have changed computers and no longer have the disc - please could you pm me the download link? (Iā€™ve got the elicenser/activation code)
Many thanks!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

hello, I am out of solutions, I have a lic for my LE 5, but I cant find my disc from 10 years ago to install on a new computer, I reall dont want to buy the new version cause this LE5 was working really good. can you help save me ?