Cubase Pro 12 MixConsole graphic bug

I did a search and didn’t see any mention of this issue, but maybe it’s just my setup? It has never happened before with C10 or C11 projects on the same monitor setup. Was hoping the C12 update that just came out would fix it, but it didn’t.

I am experiencing a graphic bug with the MixConsole when I open a project. I have a three monitor setup with a 55" 4K monitor on top for the project window, and two 24" 1080p monitors below it for MixConsole #1 and #2. Anytime I open a session in C12, there’s a non-functioning slider over the top of the channel names on MixConsole #1. It causes them to be grayed out. As soon as I increase/decrease the channel size, it disappears. Doesn’t happen with MixConsole #2. Not a real big deal, but it has never happened until C12 and I’ve used many versions of Cubase on a multi-monitor setup like this for many years and never experienced this issue.

First pic is with the slider covering the greyed out channel names. 2nd pic is after I get it to go away.

Nobody, huh? I can’t be the only person with this issue.

Hi,

I have seen the same report here on the forum already.

OK, thanks. I was unable to locate any posts about this particular issue and was beginning to think it may be unique to my particular monitor setup.

There’s been two updates since this bug was supposedly known about, but still not fixed. Why? Seems like it would be a simple fix. SMH

I’ve posted about this as well, so it’s not just you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, the bug is new to C12. Wasn’t there in previous versions. Only occurs on the mixer when the number of mixer channels don’t extend beyond the screen. It’s like a non-functional scroll bar that is there for no reason when you first open the session. :man_shrugging:

Sooo…is this ever going to be fixed? There have been numerous updates and this still hasn’t been addressed yet.

A year later and another Cubase update, and this bug STILL has not been fixed yet. It can’t be that difficult to fix, considering the bug never existed until C12. SMFH