Cubase update 13.0.20 Bug {ARA}

After the update ARA no longer works for Autotune Pro X.

It is no longer listed as a option in the ARA extension section

Can confirm it is working in 12*

Hi,

Please, download the latest version and try to reinstall it.

Done this multiple times. Showing fine in 12 but no option in 13. Can attach screenshots if you need.

Hi,

Can you see the component in the Studio > More Options > System Component Information > Extensions, please?

Already checked. Unfortunately this option has completely disappeared except for spectra savers

Hi,

Can you double-check, if the plug-in sits in the /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/ folder, please?

It certainly does :+1:

Hi,

If I remember correct, you are on Mac, right?

Correct. With the most recent update. Just to be sure I did all update checks again today. I’ve sent a support ticket to Antares…but given it works in 12 me thinks it’s cube

Hi,

Confirmed and reported to Steinberg.

1 Like

Is this problem with ARA functionality only with Autotune Pro X, or for all programs?

Is the problem only in 13.020, or was it in the initial Cubase 13 release also?

Thank you

Hi,

Yes, it seems to be the Autotune Pro X only. It was tested also with Auto-Align Post, Melodyne and SpectraLayers. All these others are working.

Unfortunately, it’s new in Cubase 13.0.20.

2 Likes

Thanks for that info, @Martin.Jirsak !

I use Revoice Pro with ARA, good to know it isn’t affected in Cubase Pro 13.0.20

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

Just bringing attention to the fact the Autotune pro is still unavailable in ARA. This was not that case in 13.1

Hi,

As mentioned above:

And also:

Out of interest are the only updates that Cubase undertakes point updates? or like Ableton will it continue to be pushed patch fixes in the background and only large downloads require the software centre?

Hi,

There are no hidden updates in Cubase. Every single update is communicate in the News, you can see it in the Steinberg Hub and you can download it from the Steinberg Download Assistant.

1 Like

We have been in contact with Antares on this one. It appears that an Autotune update is required to resolve this one. Plug-ins using the latest JUCE framework do not show this issue and this is what they have upgraded to already. As far as I know, there is no release date set yet.

1 Like

Over three months later and this problem still hasn’t been resolved… ( :

Apologies, but I’m a little confused… If the problem is Autotune related, why does it work ok as an ARA extension in Cubase 12 but not in Cubase 13?